Bad and Good
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
To Iqah Baby,
HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY DEAREST IQAH !
I hope you are happy on this very special day babe.
Love ya siz.
To Aisyah Darling,
THANKIEW FOR HELPING ME WITH MY BLOG !!
ITS TOTALLY BEAUTIFUL!!
LOVE YA! (:
Not So HAPPY NEWS:
Well nothing much to blog about today. Its just a typical boring day today.
Well, i totally cant cook and that totally sucks. Its not that i totally cant cook but its just that it doesnt turn out like I expect it to be. =.='
The HAPPY NEWS:
ANIHOOOOOS, DADDY WANTS TO BRING ME TO SENTOSA TO TOUCH DOLPHINS!!
WEEEEEEEE !! I seriously hope daddy keeps his promise, cos im really really looking forward to it. I cant wait fer Thursday ! YEAH ! ( :
MY BABY RONALDO IS PFA'S PLAYER OF THE YEAR !! ( :
SOCCER LATER ! Barcelona vs MANCHESTER UNITED !
TOTALLY HOPE MAN U WIN THE MATCH !
xoxo


Layout: A Thousand Lies
