Tuesday, April 22, 2008
I feel jealous about people leading a great life. People who are clever , has freedom .Just feel happy leading their life without any worries. Having someone(besides their family) by their side giving them extra love and happiness. Well, i just hope one day i have the chance to feel the life just like them. (:
COURSEWORK !! NEVER ENDING !! Do, Edit, Do, Edit !! I thought i can bare with all this. But when i think about it , it seriously doesnt worth my time.
Whatever to my coursework. Okay, this week is like a test week. And im not ready for it, but i did have time to study and go thru a little. Someone help me puhhleaseeeee. I think im not ready for Sec 5, but with some motivation , i wont GIVE UP !! (:
I REALLY WANT TO TOUCH DOLPHINS !!!! sobsob
Hafiz send me this picture that really really makes me want to touch dolphins. THANX AFIISH !! (:
i'll upload the picture when i know how !!
hahah.
okay,
toodles
I love Ronaldo !


Layout: A Thousand Lies
