O.o"
Sunday, April 20, 2008
First things First, Man U draw with Blackburn(Hitamterbakar), 1-1.
I watched nearly till the first half as I dozed off to my precious lala land..
and i was already sad B'BURN scored.. The match wasnt that fun as i expected it to be..
And i heard RONALDO didnt play that well last night. :( then again, he's still the BEST player ! (:
Ouh well.. I hope MAN U will win the title AGAIN this year. (:
Second, I do not know how many times I have to edit my f&n coursework. Its freaking annoying and irritating. Even though I have my study time plan at home, I can never follow.. cos my coursework really eats up my time ! But i feel my coursework this year, is waaaaaay better den last year. Doing all this may be over soon, but im scared for my practical. For goodness sake, IM BAD AT COOKING ! Just hope i wont mess up anything. *prayhard
Third, I badly want to touch dolphins. Some guy told me its 30bucks. I dont know why the sudden rush of me wanting to touch dolphins. Well, I think the show about dolphin I saw the other time, urge me to touch dolphins. So girlfriends, boyfriends, bestfriends.. accompany me okay? (:
well thats it for now. Im gonna continue doing my F&N coursework.
(:


Layout: A Thousand Lies
