<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1036892631106735469?origin\x3dhttp://honeycoated-words.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, May 9, 2008

Being sick during exam week, is the last thing that i'll ever wish for. Fever please go away, flu please go away,sore throat please go away ! ):
Well, my mum was the only one who seriously care about me being sick.. Well mummy,mothers day is on SUNDAY, *coughcough* hee. In fact Mothers day is EVERYDAY. (:


Update time !


SUNDAY.. 030508..

Went JB with my family.. ate at Starhill golf and resort I THINK. Food is sooooo not up to standard. YUCKY.



Kakak, i bet you regret eating this. Its suppose to be like a Japan kind of dish,
but instead it freaking taste like mee rebus. *.*"


well this is my Teppanyaki.. was okay for me.. (:


and SUSHI. *yummy*


After that we went angsana. I thought Johor doesnt have any cute guys. but Amazingly, I SAW the cute ones . haha. :D




050508

FNN PRACTICAL ! It wasnt that GOOD, It wasnt that BAD. SO YEAA.. (:





okay shuddup i know my dishes look disgusting.


MY COURSEWORK IS STILL GOING ON !! *pffft



moving on...


at Night.. went to Macdongdong, near my hse.. with Narysal.. studied maths and a lil bit of Chemistry.. YES ! WE WERE STUDYING ! (:

Half way thru, i asked narysal to help me go to the shop near macdong2 and photocopy for me something.. i was like what took him so long.. *lalalaalala* and then.......... he came back with a bottle of BACARDI. I didnt know wtf was that at first! haha, shuddup. he didnt buy it...... *giggles*


and so here is the little devil... (:








i swear i didnt drink the Bacardi !

Narysal, you shuudup. the temptation was there.. So What? haha.
I PROMISE I WONT EVER DRINK OKAY ! :D





WAIT I WANNA SHOW YOU THE CUTEST HUMAN ON EARTH !



ok dah !! (:
xoxo