misery
Friday, May 23, 2008
GOOD NEWS : MANCHESTER UNITED WON CHAMPIONS LEAGUE !! WEEE !!
and so they have won two trophys. BOTH EPL and CL they won chelsea !!
SORRY IQAH !!! MANCHESTER UNITED WON , i'll be waiting fer my frapp from starbucks, darling .. haha.
BAD NEWS: DAVID COOK WON AMERICAN IDOL !! David Archuletta was like waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better den him laaa... tsk.
David A. is sooooooooo adorable ! Mums a beautiful spanish lady, so yea..
anihoooss.. Mother tongue O level exam is on monday.. and i dunoe why the heck im here blogging and not studying fer my malay..AND GIRLFRIENDS I NEED YOU GIRLS RIGHT NOW !! I totally need to tell you girls something.. but most prolly you girls are studying right now.
Im darn hungry right now. The last time i ate was like at 9.30. My stomach is hurting me like theres millions of knives poking out of my stomach. *ouch*
Im feeling soooooooooooooooooooo down right now. I think i made a MAJOR problem that can never be solved and a MAJOR mistake that some people cant forgive me for doing it. It seriously shouldnt have happen.. I have never ask for all this things to happen..Im too weak to handle this situation at this time of point.. I wish ,I wish, I wish i could turn back time and just undo all those things that should have NEVER HAPPEN !
IM SORRY. Thats all i can say. or maybe its too late to apologise?
OMG ! was i tooooo stupid to not even care whats happening around me or was i just tooooooo blind to not even notice whats before me...
I dunnoe how to end all the happiness and repair all the sadness.
Well, i have to sit down and think about all this and end all this misery with a happy ending.
NARYSAL !! HELP !! THANK GOD YOU WENT ONLINE !!
And he made me laugh over some stoopid stuff... hee.
sadly, he doesnt understand what i was tryna tell him.
nemind its okaaaay, at least he made me laugh.. (:
And LUBNA ... Aisyah helped me with the cursor so yeaaa...She's gonna help me change it soon, i hope.. (:
ouh well..
toodles..
i still love ronaldo and will always do..


Layout: A Thousand Lies
