Wednesday, May 28, 2008
You people must be bored reading my entries about dolphins again and again.. but i cant help it.
I just checked the price for touching dolphins..... and it costs ... 150 buckies !!!
i thought it costs 19.90 .. sekali that is the admission price.. *bang head*
I hope daddy still let me go .. cos i DESPERATELY wanna go !!
*ohh god, please let me have the chance to touch the cute little mammal*
Me and farah are afraid of KARMA !!
cos we believe Karma exist...
ok thats so random.
I watched anugerah band fer the first time last night.. and im in love with HELVEN'S gutarist( the super thin cuute and adorable guy) and their drummer... (:
lightning and thunder ... !! *close ears*
its raining heavily... reeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaally heavy !!
=.=' ...
ok dah..
byeeeee.....
i love ronaldo and will always will...


Layout: A Thousand Lies
