Monday, June 2, 2008
I think i have a crush on a 15 year old kid..
haha... Its like an " accidentally" thing...
Its not exactly a crush laa... haha.. i dunoe..
UMAIRAH !! YOU SHUDDUP !!! (:
*chuckles*
Ouh well.... whatever... all this wont last..
cos he's just a random guy i know..
haha, so yeaaa...
thanx ehh dok.. (umairah's way of talking) lol..
he's going away...........
(umai, you know i know).. *giggles*
AND
I WANNA GO MUSTAFA CENTRE !! dun ask why.. i also dont know why i suddenly feel like going there... i hate banglas,not EXACTLY HATE(not being racist).. but i hate the way they stare .. its like they can any time attack you and eat you up man... sorry banglas, no offence..
hee. yang penting, kain korg pakai maintain siket okay? (:
ok dah.
bye.
toodles.
I LOVE RONALDO AND ALWAYS WILL...
(:
xoxo


Layout: A Thousand Lies
