<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1036892631106735469?origin\x3dhttp://honeycoated-words.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, June 27, 2008

IM ONE YEAR TWO DAYS SINGLE !! YEAH !! ok i know, nothing to be proud about.
Its been lonely,suffering and all..but it all came to an end...i guess. Its an achievement fer me tho. heh. I have to endure with the worthless pain that i went through.. and now, i think im over it.
But Farah and I have this same thinking about guys.. No matter how busy we are, we still want to layan them.. and we wonder if its the same fer them? hahah. but i dun freaking care la.. its just a wondering thingie. heh.

THANKS FOR THE ROSE AND CUTE LIL DOLPHIN ...you-know-who-you-are.. haha.


Something happened before midnight. I do not know how to put all that into words. But one thing im sure about..and that's.. im Happy !!! (:
Ok dahh.
I think im falling in love with David Villa and im
loving Fernando Torres more.. hehe.
If ronaldo seriously get his arse to real madrid.. i still love him
but im NOT going to go gugu-gaga over him like i usually did.
xoxo