Saturday, July 19, 2008
Friday the 18th ... was a blast. (:
I totally had a great time !!
We sang, we laughed, we smoked, we ate , we complained, we gossip and we took LOADS of pictures. *chuckles* (:
First things first,
HAPPY ADVANCE BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST AZRI ! May all your wishes and dreams come true. You've been there for us, Farah and me, whevenever we have to go through shits.
I love you azri bro !! (: JIWE LAMB OF GOD !! haha.
So here are some of the pitures.
Part of the people there.
My Mungkin Nanti Boy. (:
i love you ,Ah bin. Never fail to be there for me.

HAHAH. im not that heavy afterall. LOL
Narysal the Girls Bestfriend. xoxo
Love you too Farah ! xoxo
He's my schoolmate,but i dont even know him. hee.
Well, Alvin, Farah, Narysal, MISSION ACCOMPLISH!
you know i know! *giggles*
I went home at 10.10. I know, i went home early. Before i left they were playing
double dare, VERY gross. haha. And when i left,i got into the car, it started to rain. Well, was lucky for me i guess. (:
Well i did had a great time !!
Well i did had a great time !!
WEEEEEEEE!! :D
YOURS FAITHFULLY,

Ok dah.
I love ronaldo.
xoxo.
p/s i love you


Layout: A Thousand Lies
