Tuesday, July 15, 2008
*YAWNS !! *
I can just sleep for the rest of the month withount waking up even for a second. FAKE.
TIRED !! =.=''
My FNN task 2b research is seriously suicidal. Why did i choose something that is hard to research on? What was i thinking? Damn.
AND to farah hunny, dont get too frustrated over that stoopid thing. I didnt expect
_____ to do that. CHEER UP BABE!! (: *hold HIM tight-tight okay?* ( you know i know)
hahah.
I die-die (so ms goh. LOL) need tuiton !! Maths and chemistry !!
If I dont get any help for my prelims and for my O level..... only GOD knows how ''GOOD'' i will do for both exams. I wonder why am i not as clever as other people. Failing will be the VERRRRRRRRRRRRRRY last thing that will be in my list. AND my englsih totally sucks !
ok this will be random but i love the way couples whisper to each other. I find it adorable. haha.
OK DAH !!!!
yes, i do love ronaldo, byakuya, torres, Mutu *giggles* and YOU. <3
xoxo


Layout: A Thousand Lies
