omg !
Monday, August 4, 2008
OMG !!! YOU ILLEGALLY LOG IN TO MY ACCOUNT. haha.
For once I thought some stranger post something at my blog to tell me smtg.
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! (:
Im speechless. Thank you for the sweet post. Well, im not good with words when it comes to this..but know that i really really appreciate the heart-melting post. I didnt expect it, obvioulsy. hee. *thinking hard* .. ermmm.. can i just sum it all up and just say i do love you and i dont wanna lose you?
*blushing* .. heh. Even if its just a short post, its filled with convincing words that made me trust you more. (:
Who would have thought that this will happen to us, after all the guilt that I felt eventhough you tried to tell me that its not my fault. Truth is, the feeling still exist. I tried not to think about it but.. I just hafto.
Ouh well........this shouldnt be a sad post right? damn. hee.
Well, i guess this blog is officially for YOU&ME. (: *giggles*
I'll be expecting more from you Mr Kolani. :D
<3
Anihoos.... i feel so guilty. Ive been asking my mum and dad to buy me this buy me that. And 80% of what i wanted,they actually bought for me. Tank tops,dresses,shoeS,bags,contact lens solution, skirt.....i'll just hafto repay them with my prelim results. or better, O LEVEL results.
Thanks mama, thanks papa. *hug*
AND I WANT TO WATCH THE DARK NIGHT !! i know you people must be like.. ''You havnt watch? kesian!'' .. i dont wanna watch online,tak fun.
OOOOOUH YAAAA..... farah aku sayang kaoooooo seribu kali sayang !! haha. you know i know.
Lubna,Aisyah,Iqah and Hana.. aku pon sayang korg ... hahaha !!
AND afiisssssssh, thanks for being there when i need you. Thanks for accompanying me and lub the other time. (: teman sejatiku. LOL.
ok dah, before i start talking crap..
I love ronaldo !!! agaknye uhh..... (:
xoxo
p/s i love you.
make it tmrw okay.
(:


Layout: A Thousand Lies
