<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1036892631106735469?origin\x3dhttp://honeycoated-words.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, August 24, 2008

Yesterday was a tiring day.

I was supposed to meet narysal at 2.30.. but then i told him to meet me at 2.45 cos i didnt

want him to wait. Reason was that there was a warehouse sale at the same building where my
auntie works at. They said that the original price of all the heels and shoes cost 100plus buckies

to 300plus buckies. Now they sell the shoes at either 20 or 30 buckies. Both my auntie,my mum

and me bought our own choice of shoes. I swear when i entered the place its like total heaven . I

feel like buying ALL of it. But eventually i bought only 2 pairs of shoes and the other pair, my

auntie bought for me as an advance birthday present.

Shopping mcm nak gile, rush back home and met narysal at the bustop near my house. Arrived

on time, took bus no. 5 , head to far east.

Went to find sister's present. I bought her a MAXI DRESS !! Padehal ive been wanting one of
those. But its okay, i'll just have to save another set of money. (:

Then, we went lucky plaza(i know! Of all places!). Narysal bravely went to a shop at lucky plaza

and help me bought our 'addiction'. hehe. (:
After that we went to city hall to meet my cousin.

Bla Bla Bla....... at night Narysal went to his lovely Farhana's house while i went to Marina South

Pier to watch fireworks with my family. Last stop was Changi Village.


First,3rd and 4th from the left are mine. (:

i know it looks so wrong. heh.
NARYSAL MY BEG KOYAK ALREADY! O.0'







i still dont understand why people keep saying our face is the same.







Insyirah and Danish ! (:


I miss my hair !
2inches !!!



Since its already midnight...

Tomorrow is my sister's 23rd birthday.. soooo..
HAPPY ADVANCE 23rd BIRTHDAY KAKAK !
EVEN THOUGH YOU ALWAYS GET ON MY NERVES, I STILL LOVE YOU !!
MAY YOU LAST LONG WITH ABANG WAN !! (:


and two more days... hee
I hafto admit that i miss you. heh.
Im sorry.

still my favourite picture. (:
ok dah.
ronaldo????
xoxo
p/s i love you