<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1036892631106735469?origin\x3dhttp://honeycoated-words.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, November 13, 2008

Well Prom is TOMORROW !
I cant wait !
I hope everything will go smoothly !
And i totally hope and wish mum will let me go out after that with my friends.
It ends at 11, so high chance mum will nag truckloads of words that i've heard before and she'll say ''NO means No''. haha.
I dont know where my friends plan to go or what they plan to do, I so wanna go !
Mr Evil has to come down cos he has a job to do !! *winks*

Mr Evil loves to sleep !
what more can i say ''besarkan tido je!!'' . *rolleyes*
teeheehee.


And I love too type ''teehehee''. Cos the way it's pronounce makes me happy.
Dont ask me why, cos i dont know why. (:


Mummy bought me a dolphin pen cos she knows i love dolphins. :D
I love you mummy !! (: teeheehee !!

Ok dah.
I love David Archuletta
and maybe Cristiano Ronaldo.
xoxo
p/s i love you more than you do