Friday, December 26, 2008
http://sentosa.com.sg/explore_sentosa/attractions/dolphin_lagoon.html
I want to touch dolphins.
I wnat to touch dolphins.
I want to touch dolphins.
I want to touch dolphins.
I want to touch dolphins.
I want to touch dolphins.
I wnat to touch dolphins.
I want to touch dolphins.
I want to touch dolphins.
Money ! Money ! Money !
I can never save up to 100 bucks !
I have to try to save 150 bucks ! ah-Grrrr !
i think i love ronaldo again !
cos he owns 7 CARS.
AND I'M SO HAPPY THAT HE OWNS A FERRARI !!!
Ferrari is like my dream car,which i will never get. ( I HOPE MY FUTURE HUSBAND OWNS A FERRARI).
AND RONALDO IS GETTING SOOOOOOO HOT !!
i just love him !!
hee.
=)
i miss you laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!
ok done.
I LOVE RONALDO,
LIKE I ALWAYS DID. =)
xoxo
chocolates make me weak


Layout: A Thousand Lies
