<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1036892631106735469?origin\x3dhttp://honeycoated-words.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Well im bored right now. So I've decided to update my blog by posting up pictures of Me and Umai !! I was suppose to do this from day 1 i slept at her house but was too lazy to do it. heh.
I slept at her house for nearly two weeks. We were'nt that close before. But from the day i knew she *cough hard* and from the day i think my mum and her mum started to get closer than before, we became quite close. hahah. To think about it, it's weird. Ouh well, most importantly, she knows my secrets and i know her's. *chuckles*

HOLIDAYS WITH UMAIRAH !




Fcuking nearly two hours bus ride from Jurong east to Parkway,
just to cycle at east coast. My pantat was hurting i tell you.
andand totally super no make up on that day. haha. I felt naked.

Well, *snapssssss*

I know ! so not me ! heh.

R-a-n-d-o-m !








Miss Sunkissssss Orange !!

Irwansyah (spelling?) is seriously soooooooooo adorable !!
I swear i feel like stealing him . haha. Cute sangat sangat.
((:

BORING TUESDAY ! I'm so going to ajak my mum shopping tomorrow. :D
Ok done.
xoxo
(more to come)...... haha