Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Dont ask about my blog song !
It makes me feel relax everytime i listen to this song.
Thanks to Farah ! haha.
I'll change soon la okaaaay. =D
MAJOR PROBLEM !
I NEED HELP. I SWEAR.
I FCUKING CANT STOP EATING LAAAAAAAAA !!
=(
it feels like im killing myself each time i eat.
the only time that i dont eat is when im sleeping and when im in the toilet obviously !
i have to force myself to sleep everytime im hungry, but sometimes it doesnt work.
I need to get rid of the excess fats im having !
ah-grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!
-__________-
and while im typing this im eating durian puff !!
haha! SHUDDUP !
SOS ! SOS ! SOS !
away from this topic now !
I feel like having another round of the singapore flyers.
i dont care what happen the other time to the singapore flyers, i still wanna ride it again.
haha. =)
and DOLPHINS ! when can i touch them ?? bhrrrr !! =(
ok done !
i love ronaldo gitu loorh !
xoxo
choco-lates make me weak


Layout: A Thousand Lies
