<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1036892631106735469?origin\x3dhttp://honeycoated-words.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, January 31, 2009

IM BACK AND I SURVIVE THE CAMP !
I HATE CAMP, I SWEAR !

i cried THREE FUCKING times. dont ask why. free flowing tears. heh.
But overall, group three bonded so well ! We became friends with people from other groups too.
to think of it, its great experiencing all this actually !
the fcuking high elements, the night maze , the trust-fall ! i hate all that i swear !
i discovered something people, i can do archery !! haha !!
ok shuddup !
atikah,yasmeen,nadzeef,shahrin,clare,april,kenneth and the rest ..lazy to type(sorry guys!)
were totally there for me seriously ... great new bunch of friends i made ..
AND I MISS MY BESTFRIENDS I SWEAR !! especially when i kill myself by doing the high element .. i was like, omg ! i need my bestfriends ! i dowan to die !! bla bla bla ! but obviously the new friends i made plus the instructors there were cheering and motivating me non-stop.
thanks guys.

picture will be posted soon people.
im just lazy to post up pictures, but i'll try ! heh



VALENTINES DAY IS IN 2 WEEKS TIME PEOPLE !!! <3
=)
suprise me on valentines day . haha.







OK DONE.
I LOVE RONALDO.
xoxo.


i miss you.
i love you.