Saturday, January 3, 2009
I'm sooooo not having a good start for 2009 .
Well this is a sign for me. Sign that tells me that 2009 is not going to be a good year for me.
I hope HE is fair and make things wonderful for me this year.
It sucks to be in a position that i'm in right now. I'm unsure of what i want. I cant turn back time and make things better .
Everything is just so messy ! Messy like totally messsssssssssy !
Even though some of my friends support me, i still feel soooo down.
I think i should end it, for the sake of making things better.
Oh no ! I dont want to make another booboo !
OMG ! what da tuuut am i suppose to do ?!!!. AH-GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!
Maybe that someone is right .. i still need to GROW UP ,and be someone who is more MATURE ! the thing is i cant and i dont want to. But speak for youself , you're not as matured as you think you are.. ouh well.. no fights.. just stating something that i think is true. hee.
i miss you la bodoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh !!
=.=''
ok dah dah.
I'm soooooooooooooooooo boreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed !!!
I wanna go KL laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!
I want to shop there. i dont know why i sudddenly feel like going there. padehal last time i hate KL like Fcuk.But not anymore. heee.
Yesterdy my nenek came my house and said smtg go mean ....
NENEK : kao nie macam mesen da rosak.
ME : huh? asal seh ?
NENEK : ye la.. mulot tak berhenti kunyah ... makan tak abes abes .. (smile)
OMG ! my grandmother is like totally mean !! actually true uh. but i was eating lempok and grapes.
And with that i'm going on a diet , starting from........... MONDAY !
and i'm going to have double chin sooooooooooon !!! and that is so NOT going to happen !
NO WAY HOZAY !
people remind me to go on a diet, cos i know i wont. so yeaaaaaa................
ok done.
i love ronaldo.
xoxo
choco-lates make me weak


Layout: A Thousand Lies
