<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1036892631106735469?origin\x3dhttp://honeycoated-words.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, April 21, 2009

before i start , i just wanna say sorry to my one and only dearest boyfriend .
i didnt mean to hurt you that way . i admit i'm the one at fault and i dont deny that .
but i really hope you understand me and why it had to happen .
please dont avoid me .. this is like the worst fight ever . im not paiseh that i have you as my boyfriend . in the first place , why should i ?
i know, if i were to be in your position , i wont even want to reply to your texts.
PLEASE FORGIVE ME OKAY ! =(



AND TO THOSE FCUKING-IDIOTIC-KNNCCB-BASTERDS-DONT-KNOW-HOW-TO-MIND-THEIR-OWN-BUSINESS-WITH-EXTRA-LARGE-UGLY-SMELLY-MOUTH-AND-HIDEOUS-FACES .... WHY THE HELL DO YOU EVEN BOTHER WHO I'M ATTACHED TO ?
I DONT NEED YOUR FCUKING COMMENTS,BE IT ABOUT HIM OR ABOUT US !
WHY NOT SAY IT RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FACE ,MAYBE OUR FACE ABOUT YOUR UNNECESSARY COMMENTS ? IM TOTALLY PREPARED TO MEET YOUR UGLY FACES !













TIMETABLE SUCKS .
I DONT FEEL LIKE SCHOOLING ALREADY ! I FEEL LIKE QUITTING ALREADY !
SO NOTHING TO DO DURING BREAK , SO CHIKCHIK, PICTURESSSSSS !!
















Ayda, Fahana, Nicole, Prati, Sabariah and i ferget the two chinese girls name .









Fahana, Sabariah and isma . =)
SUNDAY - SHISHA DAY WITH IQAH , NADIA(BEDAH) , RASUL(JUMAT) , HAFIZ AND FAROQ ?
and i guessed faroq's name right ! im good at guessing people's name ! heh.
nah pictures in RANDOM order .



































ok done.
I LOVE YOU.
I love ronlado .
I love EDWARD CULLEN.
xoxo