Friday, April 3, 2009
OMG I'VE BEEN OUT SINCE MONDAY !
SATURDAY AND SUNDAY , IM GOING OUT AGAIN !
I AM SOOOOOOOOOOO THE TIRED !
SLEEP LATE AND WAKE UP EARLY = UGLY EYE BAG !
Monday - out with tipah , jumat , iqah and hana .
Tuesday - market with mami
Wednesday - picnic with 301 sayangs ( this post will be about this )
Thursday - JB with mami and her friends
Friday - out with mami and kakak
Well .. the midnight of 1st April .. i pranked someone successfully ! *claps* HAHA.
Yeay . look who is the winner now , LOSER ? haha .
And Iqah created the meanest April Fools Prank ever .
she made this so called caramel bread ..but it contains kunyit,apricot, soy sauce and dont know what lah . i swear it tasted sooooo disgusting . THANKS IQAH !
Almost everyone ate it . haha .
MENU FOR THE DAY ..
Spaghetti - mami cooked for us
Mee Putih - Farah
20-30 small pieces of sausages =.= - IQAH
Roti John Prawn - Hana
delicious cake/brownies - Nadira
Not all attended the so called reunion gathering cum picnic of sec 301 ..
but its okay ..
cos we had the most fun !
we had some none 301 people .
Ouh well , its okay .. the more the merrier . =)
Iqah organize something again okay ? haha .
WELL .. PICTURES TIME .
whats new when it comes to this . Ayda is lazy to elaborate more about the gathering .
the most important thing right now is ..
I LOVE YOU AND I MISS YOU 301 DARLINGS !
=)

Hate - ok.ok - like - up a lil - love - 'sisters' . the chain that we went thru . LOL
Like - Love - 'sisters' .
6 years and still counting.
Like - Love - 'sisters' .
hana and her harry potter specs! hahah.
and one more thing .. we look alike . =)

sweethearts.
i shall not explain the chain . haha .
PEOPLE WITH MY BIG GIGANTIC FUNKIEST SHADES !
Freda . Nadira. Deavi .
Atiqah. Narysal. Suradi.
Amirul. Adam. Aziah.
yours truly.

??? =.='
PICNIC !!
hahahaah .

as stated .
Farah's production.
Romeo & Juliet . HAHAH !


helping with our masterpiece ? =)





CYCLING ! DOUBLE ! = SWEEEEET ! LOLS.

helping with our masterpiece ? =)
dirty job . =D
=)

thanks Farah .
another Farah Suhaila Binte Manaf Production ! =D
so titanic !
this is Haidarnurwani's Production . LOL.

CYCLING WITH MY DEAREST SWEETHEARTS .
Its been a long time since i went cycling . we took double seater .
so most of the time, he cycled ; carrying a baby elephant behind him .
after 5 mins of cycling he'll hear me say .. ''OK ! PENAT ! YOU CYCLE !'' ..
and he'll be going .. '' YOU DIDNT EVEN CYCLE ! (=.='') '' ..
thanks and sorry . haha .
The best part of all is listening to JayZ feat Beyonce - Bonnie & Clyde , while cycling with him .
mcm sweet gitu loorh . haha . =)
Hana & Deavi were always cyling behind us cos he cycled too fast . hahah .
overall ITS AWESOME !
HANA, DEAVI , SYED .. LETS GO CYCLING AGAIN ! =D
GOD'S WONDERFUL CREATION !
THE RAYS CAN BE SEEN !
I love you .

real vampire . =.='''''''


CYCLING ! DOUBLE ! = SWEEEEET ! LOLS.

i look so hideous !
DEAVI HONEY !
MUST EAT MANY MANY OKAY DEAVI !
HANA MAKES THE GREATEST SCONES !
ayda's hair = alfalfa's hair (little rascals)
I HATE MY PHONE . I CANT RECEIVE TEXT MESSAGES ! URGH ! HATE IT !
OK DONE.
I LOVE RONALDO.
I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN.
I LOVE YOU.
xoxo
p/s more pictures soon people . =)













Layout: A Thousand Lies
